Independent Living Services
Independent Living Services offers structured life skills training for those facing less barriers to living in the community independently.
Supported Living Services
Supported Living Services offers custom tailored support for those who have intense medical, behavioral, psychiatric needs, often needing up to 24 hour support.
Connections For Life is devoted to creating quality services which expand opportunities for personal freedom, choice, and independence, to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities in the environments of their choice.
AREAS OF SUPPORT:
• Autonomy and Person Centered Choice
• Personal Budgeting and Income Management
• Family/Child Community Resources
• Physical and Mental Health Support
• Medication Management
• Personal and Community Safety
• Healthy Hygiene and Appearance
• Relating with Peers
• Integrated Meaningful Activity
• Personal and Community Mobility
• Informed Choice and Self Advocacy
• Accessing Public Resources
For additional information, please contact:
Director of Living Services
No one will be excluded from services based solely on the nature and severity of their disability.